I previously posted our recipe for Naked Momos. This is one of my family's absolute favorite meals and a quick-fix for me when prepared "lazy mom" style. Earlier this week, I really wanted momos. We didn't have all the ingredients AND I wasn't sure if coconut aminos are ok for Whole30 anyway, so I switched up the spice mixture a bit and ended up with this goregous 20-minute stir-fry. (So delicious... even the spouse suffering from simultaneous kidney+gall stones ate some...)
- 1 T coconut oil
- 1 pound ground pork
- 3-inch piece ginger, grated
- 1-2 T Asian spice blend of choice (I used Penzy's Bangkok Blend)
- 1 bag cabbage and carrot "coleslaw mix"
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Fry pork for 1-2 minutes, then stir in ginger and spice mix.
- Continue cooking until pork is cooked through.
- Stir in cabbage and cook until it reaches a desired tenderness.