Curry Chicken Satay Ingredients:
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 T fresh ginger, grated
- 2-3 T curry powder
- 2-3 T lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken breasts or thighs, cut into strips
Garlic Broccoli Ingredients:
- 2 T coconut oil (or oil of choice)
- 6-10 garlic cloves, chopped (yes, this recipe is for garlic lovers only!)
- 1 bunch cilantro - stems only, chopped
- 2 bunches broccoli, chopped
- 2 T coconut aminos
Curry Chicken Satay Directions:
- Mix all ingredients in a glass bowl and let sit for at least 30 minutes.
- While chicken marinades, soak wooden skewers in water to prevent burning.
- Put chicken on skewers and grill until done. I use leftover marinade to baste the chicken during the first few minutes of cooking.
- Heat oil in a wok or pan over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic and cilantro stems and fry until golden brown.
- Add broccoli and stir well to distribute the oil, garlic, and cilantro throughout. Fry 3 to 5 minutes or until broccoli begins to soften.
- Add coconut aminos. This should slightly steam the broccoli.
- Remove from heat when broccoli reaches a desired tenderness.